Campaign Dresser Makeover

When we moved into our new house in September, we had a lot of projects going on! It's really about time I blog about one of my favorites, my little campaign dresser. I had seen some refinished campaign dressers online, and got inspired to try it out myself. We really got lucky one day at the Flea Market in Huntington Beach and scored this solid wood Campaign dresser for $30. I've been trying to get a little more daring with color, so I took in my favorite Design Sponge book to Home Depot and color matched the cover :)

To get started, I removed all of the brass hardware and sanded the dresser. Then I brushed on the first layer of paint + a mixture of floetral (to remove brush/roller marks). I let each coat try really well, and ended up using a roller and the paint + floetral mixture for the final three coats. Polishing up the brass hardware was the finishing touch! I am so happy with how cheery it turned out! Feeling encouraged to try some new projects :) Someone had to hop in on this one. Oh, Kean :)